Travel to Solovki.
This summer I was in Solovki. This islend is two hundred kilometrs to nourt pole. The main landmark is wihite nigtes.
We went there by train, then by ship. In this islend my shcool and I had campping. It was two weeks long. We lived in forest without any electricity. It wasn`t difficult, because if you have friends and notebook you don`t need electricity. We lived in tents and slept in sleeping bags. There was a villadge near the forest, so we went there and bought food. Every day we made food themselves. There was always one problem - water. In Solovki there are more than five hundred lakes, so we took water from the lake. The boys always must bring water. It was very difficult, and my breeches was always wet. Every day we alsow went to the forest and choped wood for fire. After supper we always sang songs or reed the book and then went for water. Every day we had big walkes to the see or other islands. One day we had a boat trip on the lakes. It was really fanny!
I enjoyed this treep, because it was difficult. Perhaps i can`t go there in the future. It is really extrem place.
i'm sure it is an experinence you will never forget! who did you go with? was there your family only?
ReplyDeleteI forgot about this. I went there with our ticher
ReplyDelete