Thursday, 4 October 2012

My camping trip


Last summer me and my friends went camping. We went to the forest near our village. There were only food and mobile phones with us. We went somewhere in the forest. I badly guided in the forests. After we found the best place for our campsite we started to share responsibilities. I had to find some wood to make a fire. I decided to found it near our campsite, but there was only one problem: I didn’t find it near our place. So I went a little far from our campsite. Some minutes later I understand that I get lost. I wanted to call someone but there wasn’t link. Then I went the way that I thank was right. After 3 minutes I met my friends. In the end of the day we were sitting near the fire and ate our food.

Now I don’t like camping.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment