Thursday, 25 October 2012

Why I think school dinners could be better

Why I think school dinners could be better

 

There are many problems of russian schools. I think food problem is one of main problems. There are terrible food in russian schools, such terrible as even cockroaches don`t like it. For example in my school for breakfast I have a piece of bread, bun and compote. It is a very little portion to be not hungry. And in my school pupils bring some food from home because of it. I think that school government need to do school breakfast better and if it will need to pay some money for it we will if the breakfast will be tasty.

In my opinion school breakfasts must be like that:

 

1) Salad with vegetables

 

2) Soup ( borsch or vegetable soup)

 

3) Some chicken and fish with boiled potatoes

 

4) Cheesecake or pie

 

5) Some juice or water

 

 





1 comment:

  1. Nice. The menu you suggested sounds healthy, but very tasty.

    ReplyDelete