Many people have certain phobias. Some people are afraid of spiders, some enclosed space and other.
One time when I was little girl, there was a bad situation with me. At that time I had traveled to the subway for dance lessons. Then, as always, I sat on the subway and went. By the way, that night I did't sleep well. And accidentally forgot my station. Then I came out and I realized that I was somewhere in the center of Moscow. At first I wasn't scared, I was looking for the subway map, asking passers-but no one knew. Then I really started to panic.
Then after 20 minutes, the woman suggested to me how to get home! I came back normal.
As a result, I missed the dance lessons. After the incident, I always carry a map of the subway. I hope this won't happen again with me.
I had the same problem! But i solved it by myself.
ReplyDeleteI also afraid to be lost, but I don't have such phobia.
ReplyDeleteOkay
ReplyDeleteSometimes I fall asleep on the metro and a big, scary babushka comes along and wakes me up by shouting at me.
ReplyDelete