I have never being
camping. So I can only tell you about the cruise.
When my parents and I were in Spain we decided to
cruise on a ship. So we booked the room, packed up and already in the evening
the ship was waiting for us in the harbour.
We
have been sailing for about 3 days when suddenly the rain and the storm began. All
tourists were in their cabins and were worried about the situation. Soon
the storm subsided. All tourists calmed down and returned to the deck. It
was a beautiful weather outside. But no one knew about the location of the
ship. Captain said that all devices had broken and the ship can get to the
harbour only when another boat would notoce us. Suddenly someone scream that he
was seeing the land! So we were at home the day after those.

Spain is very beautiful country. I love it so much. I envy you.
ReplyDeleteIts really good place
ReplyDelete