Wednesday, 24 October 2012

                                  

                                Why I think school dinners

                                                    could be better

 
One of the most widerspread problem in every Russian school is a problem of lunchs. All students can`t eat school`s food, so they have to bring something from  home. It`s not normal, because every person need good lunh. But why have we adapt for school conditions? Only because of our government!!?
 All school food is cold. When i  go to our school cafeteria i always know that my lunchwill be untasty. But there is one plus: it`s free.  I think that in private schools students have better food, but they pay for it.  In our school we have: One peas of bread for breakfast
                                                                Some strange cutlets with bad macaroni
I am always hongry at school. I thought about food froom home, but my schoolbag is really heavy.
So finale opinion is that food in school is very bad schools always buy cheap products.
 
 
I think that this menu is better and very tasty:

                                        Menu

Breakfast: 3 types of porridge with cheese and yogurts. Tea ( for a choise)  

Lunch: green, fresh salad ( without mayonnaise);  Tow types of soups; fresh fish;

 fillet of chicken in sauce and  schnitzel with vegetables. And juice

No comments:

Post a Comment