Sunday, 28 October 2012

                                

                                       The poll of my class

I am really interested in healthy food. I always think about what i eat!  
Sometimes i talk to myself.  And when I came to my classes, I was thinking about vegetables. So I deside to ask all my class about it.  My question was like this: are fresh vegetables better than frozen vegetables?
A lot of  people in my class said "absolutely yes"! "Yes" said approximately 99%.
But my teacher said that it depends on season. I agree with my teacher more than with my class, because some vegetables in winter can be bad for us, oter can be better. Frozen vegetables sometimes are really better that fresh.
You can talk about it for a long time. And for some people frozen vegetables are better, for oter fresh better.
Old Russian proverb tells: everyone has his own tastes.
                                                                                 
  

 

    

 

            

                                            VS     

                               

   

 

 

 

         

1 comment:

  1. A very interesting topic. I like fresh vegetables, but I think frozen ones are more convenient

    ReplyDelete