Wednesday, 24 October 2012

My friend's phobia

My friend's phobia

  Nowdays phobias are the main problem of our life Phobia it is an abnormal and persistent fear of something or someone. Very often to overcome your fear you need to face it, but sometimes it's really hard to control your fear without any help. For some people can help a therapist. Therapist will learn you how to understand and control your fear. Hopefully I haven't got any phobies, but my friend Denis has got ones. He has got an Arachnophobia. It's an abnormal fear of spiders. I don't think that arachnophobia is irrational. Some spiders are extremly dangerous. But Denis I think has got a special case when he saw just usual house spider he became crazy. He started to scream and stare at that small spider like it was a giant snake. I was scared too, because couldn't recognize Denis's face he was distored by fear. Then I throught that spider away and gave Denis special medicine. In a few minutes he was OK and then I decided to help Denis to overcome his fear. This friday we are going to the therapist. I hope it will help Denis.
Kabanov Oleg

2 comments:

  1. Why have you decided to write about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because he wants to help you. How was the visit to the therapist?

    ReplyDelete