My camping trip
Once I and my parents went camping and some strange accident happened with us. At first when we drove there, there was a fork but there wasnot the fork on the map and we turned right. On the road we have found a little bear, who has done harm himself and we tried to help him and at that time we have seen his mum. She was angry and we quickly have driven from that place. Then we had a picnic. When I walked in the forest Ihad found some strange mushrooms and I have not known what is it and I have eaten one. After that it seems to me that many pink elefants jump in the field around me. After the accident we have driven home and never go picnic or camping.
IT IS NOT A REAL STORY!!!!!!!!!
Once I and my parents went camping and some strange accident happened with us. At first when we drove there, there was a fork but there wasnot the fork on the map and we turned right. On the road we have found a little bear, who has done harm himself and we tried to help him and at that time we have seen his mum. She was angry and we quickly have driven from that place. Then we had a picnic. When I walked in the forest Ihad found some strange mushrooms and I have not known what is it and I have eaten one. After that it seems to me that many pink elefants jump in the field around me. After the accident we have driven home and never go picnic or camping.
IT IS NOT A REAL STORY!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment