Party for everybody! Come on and dance!
I was at my friend's birthday party. It was the start of September, but bad weather couldn't stop me! I bought a present, then wached football match and after that went to the party. I went there by metro and then on my foot. It isn't so far from my house.
It was a big and noisy party! There was all friends of my friend! It was in his flat. We did everything that we wanted! We played with little children, play football, ran and played in Myshketiors! We were hearing to jazz music.
In the end we had delicious lunch with many salats and drinks. But I don't really like it, because in the end of the party the drunked uncle came. It was auful! We had many problems with him. We ran from one room to another! We desided to kill him, but his wife desided to went home with him! We were lucky to heard that!
Then the party resumed and we started play again!

No comments:
Post a Comment