FOOTBALL
I will not take part in any sport event, but boys from our class has got a football club. Another 7th class could take part in football competition. Another classes also probably will be there. Boys will play,girls may watch the match. Our boys are brave,strong and hardworking, they will definitely win !!!!
I also like watching football on TV,especially a World Cup. I like Germany, it is a very good team, they have got good coach, I hope they will win the World Cup.
I will not take part in any sport event, but boys from our class has got a football club. Another 7th class could take part in football competition. Another classes also probably will be there. Boys will play,girls may watch the match. Our boys are brave,strong and hardworking, they will definitely win !!!!
I also like watching football on TV,especially a World Cup. I like Germany, it is a very good team, they have got good coach, I hope they will win the World Cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment